Business Development Manager (Fluent Dutch)
- Staffs and leads a highly diverse team in the development and creation of the technical, financial and commercial framework for business pursuits to capture outsourcing opportunities and ensure a successful handoff from sales to delivery.
- Provides consultative sales support by integrating and identifying compelling value propositions, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and service/technology benefits to the client. Constructs the value proposition, business case, negotiation, pricing, and terms/conditions for business pursuits and is the primary interface to the client.
- Manages the full life cycle of the IT Outsourcing opportunity including qualification, pursuit, solution development due diligence from bid creation through bid presentation and closure.
- Directs the engagement team resources from proposal generation, through solution development and contract closing. Ensures communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Acts as point of contact to client or third party advisor management.
- Works closely with Sales to identify and develop opportunities based on a predefined consultative sales methodology/approach and tools (e.g., Pathfinder). Facilitates proposal efforts and supports sales calls to ensure products/services meet client needs and specifications and presents the overall solution to the deal review board. Translates customer requirements into Unisys solutions and facilitates discussions regarding pursuit-related decisions and direction at the executive level.
- Oversees and develops work statements, scope/priority definitions and the creation of budgets and schedules for ITO pursuit programs that are consistent with appropriate standards and client requirements.
- Tracks and reconciles any changes in solution/scope and pricing throughout the Contracting phase.
- Maintains grade and quality of proposal deliverables within defined and agreed upon proposal requirements. Identifies and resolves matters of significance affecting the productivity of several large and complex pursuit programs and implements risk mitigation solutions as appropriate.
- Coordinates with Transition Management during the transition phase for all transition-related actions beginning with the staffing of the transition team and ending with the handover to operations.
- Gathers, analyzes and incorporates feedback from the client
- Must have excellent English and Dutch language skills
- A minimum of 7-8 years direct experience gained from 3 or more ITO services assignments involving account, project and /or program management responsibilities
- Extensive experience in IT outsourcing solution sales support and contract development
- Project Management experience with a certification of either PRINCE-2 or PMI
- Willingness to travel greater than 50%
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Dutch - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.