Business Continuity Risk Analyst
- Work in the Business Continuity Management team of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions where you can gain first-hand insight into the business
- Comprehensive training program to learn all you need to become an expert in your position
- Open minded and welcoming atmosphere in a multinational environment
- Casual dress code
- Vivid social life through committees and networks
- Regular volunteering opportunities and chance to give back
- Conduct assessments on the firm’s suppliers
- Collaborate with the business unit representatives and other internal stakeholders
- Provide status reports and metrics about outstanding and aging issues
- Assist in writing policies and procedures
- Manage entitlements for systems used by the division globally
- Track contingency plans for critical services and escalate as required
- Manage external conference bridges
- Work on ad hoc tasks related to BCM internal services as required
- Use and develop your analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset with the ability to investigate issues independently, but escalate when necessary
- Have the opportunity to work independently but you can be also a team player
- Completed Bachelor's degree preferably in Economics or Law
- Good analytical skills
- English working proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy & punctuality
- Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in Business Continuity and/or Supplier Risk Management (advantage)
Business Continuity Management (BCM) team globally has three core functions: Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management and Supplier Risk Management. The BCM function serves to protect the Firm's franchise in the event of a disruption to its people, operations, technology, and facilities.
BCM is looking for a Business Continuity Risk Analyst to assess the firm’s global suppliers from business continuity and technology disaster recovery perspectives and to participate in all of the activities the local team is responsible for.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.