WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the fastest growing and greenest European low-cost airline, operating a fleet of 134 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 40 million passengers in the financial year F20 ending 31 March 2020. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world’s top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, recognizing individuals and organizations that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service.
BUD - Office
The Business Assistant is responsible for assisting the daily operational jobs primarily of the heads of functions and secondary of other managers. The job holder will provide administrative and organizational support to the department or in certain cases to Wizz Air Budapest base and the whole group.
- Organizing business travel for the heads of functions and other managers;
- Flight ticket booking for Wizz Air employees and for external business partners;
- Providing administrative support for the Officers;
- Preparing reports and statements;
- Organizing business meetings for the management team;
- Taking part in business meetings, preparing summaries and follow-up lists;
- Managing independent projects;
- Organizing and managing company events;
- Preparing expense reports and business correspondence;
- Office administration, such as handling stationery orders, submitting orders for translations and printings;
- Cooperate with Executive Assistant and other Business Assistants on a regular basis.
- Completed university/college degree;
- Excellent English (written and spoken);
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to react quickly to the operational needs;
- Good organizational skills and attention to details;
- Precise, punctual working manner;
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!