Business Analyst with German - Reporting
Why to join CC family?
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family on the Reporting department you will be part of a constantly growing, innovative team, where you have the chance for:
- IT & Diverse technical trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
- Be one of the first bricks in a fresh, evolving team
Your future tasks will be…
To operate within the Reporting team, which is responsible for excellence to drive the adoption of a new Computacenter standard analytics tool (Pyramid BI Office).
- Use analytics tools (Pyramid, SSIS, SSAS) to develop reports
- Maintain, support and develop reporting and measurement solutions to enable better analysis
- Understand group customer requirements, for new and existing deals, working closely with the data architects
- Understand the group’s business drivers and provide data, analysis and reporting outputs to support these requirements.
- Leading workshops and conference calls with management on an account to drive behaviours through the reporting in order to better their performance and provide recommendations to the accounts
- Contribute to the design, implementation and testing of Pyramid based solutions to meet team and customer requirements
You will be in contact with stakeholders of the German Market, analyse business requests, advise and initiate root-cause analysis when needed.
On a daily basis your tasks will be to:
We are looking for you if…
- You have fluent English AND German language skills
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a reporting team or in charge of reporting in a department OR
- You are skilled at creating complex report and mixing different sources of data
- You have strong Excel skills and good communication skills
- You are organised, efficient, autonomous and hard-working
- You would like to be part of a young and dynamic team :)
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.