thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., location Budapest
With our engineering team of 700, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Relationship building with stakeholders and product owners
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices and processes; designing modifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Big picture thinking
- Experience in Software Development
- Good knowledge in UML (SysML) diagrams (Use case diagram, Sequence diagram)
- Fast learning skills
- Ability to work in team
- Good communication and initiative skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Competitive salary with extensive benefits package
- Opportunity for continuous professional development in a successful and fast-growing company
- Cohesive team
- Constructive corporate culture, devoted professional community
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu