WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new Business Analyst.
Analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the client.
Tasks / Performance targets
Business Analyst full lifecycle Development Management, functional set-up and management.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing functional/business analysis, creating Functional designs/documentation, system integration tests, detailed estimations (Function point analysis) on CORE02 platform.
- AS-IS analysis of the system, and designing TO-BE.
- Functional support is required for the technical team and for the client during test cycles or post go live.
- He/She will therefore be responsible for:
- Work out Function point analysis
- Working with Technical analysts and customers to design functional software solutions for the CORE02 banking system.
- Assisting Project teams with functional set-up and business support
- Providing business support for the preparation of estimates for costs relating to functional requirements.
Degrees: Graduate in engineering or technology, degrees/studies in Finance is advantage
- Recent experience of working in a functional capacity on banking packages. IBIS international banking package or UGIS own in-house system CORE02 experience is an advantage
- Recent banking experience and knowledge of the CEE and International Banking markets
- Recent experience of working in a challenging customer orientated environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of Financial Instruments and market best practices.
- Must be able to meet agreed deadlines and budgets
- Support and maintain banking applications.
- Provision of remote support of sites supported by the client
- Excellent communication skills (English verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and Office
- Experience with Function Point Analysis
- Experience in the execution of certain tasks
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!