With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates. This time,
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Business Analyst – Development Supervisor
to join our Team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Effectively manage development projects including planning, development, user acceptance testing, implementation and follow up.
- Manage setting Business Requirements, take an active part in the Solution analysis and effectively manage Resource Analysis (budget and HR related resources included), Design and Build.
- Act as customer of Ford IT; prioritise work items based on business requirements
- Manage relations between key stakeholders of projects
- Report project progress towards departmental and potentially Ford of Europe management
- Ensure full audit compliance on project management and development.
- Must be a self-starter; must be innovative and able to work without extensive supervision
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills; ideally a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Problem solving skills; ability to proactively take an issue, develop options and recommendations and manage resolution
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be a team player, able to work proactively with people at all levels and from all areas.
- Big picture mind-set of technology and process interactions in order to identify improvement opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of and/or experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with relational databases (SQL) is an advantage
- Strong business and customer focus
- Organize and manage a diverse workload effectively
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years professional experience in similar business fields
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Young and vibrant team
- Competitive salary + generous cafeteria
- New, modern, spacious office environment with good location
- Career opportunities: continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Home office possibility
How to apply/ contact information:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, XIII. district