Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Business Analyst (Budapest)
- Support for business processes (order to cash, usage to cash, reporting platforms, portfolio management)
- Ensuring transparency of delivery items, appointments, budget, requirements and resources
- Communication with the various stakeholders on professional level, mediate between the client and developer teams (firm but very diplomatic approach)
- Analyze the customer needs regarding existing systems, specify and prepare documentation on new customer needs
- Map possible solutions and their feasibility for client needs
- Organization and preparation of meetings – participating in daily telcos (several hours daily)
- Documentation of meetings / project results and next steps
- Tracing of open action items
- Advising high level management about the performance of team members / project status
- Ready to substitute the direct manager on demand basis
- Building up project knowledge base
- Clearly seeing the “Big Picture”, dividing complex tasks to smaller pieces and assigning to appropriate team members, not get lost in small details
- Take part in user testing
- Quality control – execution quality control actions based on customer feedbacks to keep quality assurance on a high level
If you have…
- University/college degree in IT field and/or minimum 3 years of professional experience in the specified field
- Fluency in English and German
- General knowledge of SLA/s OLAs, ticket management systems.
- Ready to take business calls at out of office hours (in rare cases)
- Prepared to meet the appropriate stakeholders abroad – willingness to travel to Germany as required (up to approximate once a month)
- Certificate of good-conduct
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.