Start something big today. Apply as:
BSD Engineer (Battery State Detection) for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big
- Collaboration in the development of algorithms for the electronic battery sensor EBS
- Requirements management for the battery state detection BSD, including coordination of requirements and acceptance tests with the customer
- Parametrization of the BSD algorithms, performance of simulations to show proof of functionality and accuracy, code generation
- Planning and coordination of test bench measurements and vehicle tests
- Support of customer acquisition
What distinguishes you
- Master degree or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, control engineering, chemistry, computer science or equivalent
- Programming skills or good knowledge of simulation (Matlab/Simulink)
- Ideally experience with automated code generation (Targetlink)
- Experience in requirements engineering
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Chemical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.