BD Biosciences (BDB) is a worldwide technology leader producing instrument and reagent products for customers in research and clinical markets. BDB currently enjoys a leadership position in its primary business of clinical and research flow cytometry instruments and reagents. The Rouge Project serves the research arm of BDB called Life Science Research Reagents (LSRR) based in San Diego. The Rouge Project has established a manufacturing center for the stable, mature research reagent products in Tatabanya, Hungary.
Biochemist – Process Integration
Main Purpose of the Position
Biochemist – Process Integration is responsible to complete all assigned work in production, validation and technology-transfer, processes. The Biochemist will also provide training to associates on technical and business procedures of all department .
Review and maintain departmental data and update batch records/SOPs/WI. Will be expected to be able to identify potential problems, provide solutions and work independently to resolve issues with support of supervisors.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates and participates in product and technology transfer with Quality Control, Manufacturing, and other related functions.
- Coordinates and/or executes assigned projects and reports project status.
- Contributes to guidelines, schedules and documentation of process and product transfers including training of associates.
- Performs process validations and product verifications.
- Investigates production and quality control issues.
- Performs cleaning, inspection, verification for calibration and maintenance of equipment. Maintains related logs and records.
- Participates in the Continuous Improvement activities established in the plant.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in a related scientific discipline (such as Biochemistry, Chemistry, Cell Biology, Biology, or Engineering) and a minimum of four years of experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical/ medical device industry or equivalent academic lab environment.
- Experience in one of the following areas: protein biochemistry (affinity chormatography, size exclusion chormatography, HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western blot), flow cytometry, and immunoassays (ELISA, CBA) is requested, in more than one is an advantage.
- Fully Bilingual (English and Hungarian).
- Chemical Engineer
- Environment, Agriculture
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Környe, 2851 Üveggyár út 3.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.