Biochemist – Conjugation
Main Purpose of the Position
Biochemist - Conjugation is responsible to complete all assigned work in production antibody proteins. The Biochemist will provide training to associates on all department technical and business procedures. Review and maintain departmental data and update batch records/SOPs/WI.
The Biochemist will be expected to be able to identify potential problems, provide solutions and work independently to resolve issues with support of supervisors.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
A combination of minimum two years of working experience (academic or industry) with the following:
- General laboratory practices
- Handling small scale quantities of chemicals and buffer solutions
- Solid technique in pipetting, mixing and application of equipment e.g. analytical scale, spectrophotometer, centrifuge, peristaltic pump
- Experience in preparative gel chromatography, gel electrophoresis
- Documenting in batch record
- Data record or archiving in system e.g. SAP
- Experience and understanding of basic protein biochemistry methods Requires a Bachelor Degree in a related scientific discipline (such as Bioengineering, Chemistry or equivalent)
Experience in a pharmaceutical/ medical device / biotechnology industry or equivalent combination of related education
Bilingual (English and Hungarian)
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
Proficiency in all department related processes, with the emphasis on processes that are listed but not limited to:
- Review and scheduling of production work and assignments bulk production and in-process tests.
- Provides technical and hands on support for the product manufacturing.
- Capable to determine pooling fractions, review batch records and perform in-process inspections.
- Executes assigned projects.
- Provides in-process testing as required.
- Maintains detailed production records.
- Assures that material movement transactions are executed in SAP system.
- Performs cleaning, inspection, verification for calibration and maintenance of equipment.
- Completes all relevant transactions on SAP system and performs the required inventory. Promotes a safe work environment. Follow safety procedures. Participates in Environment Health and Safety programs. Active participant in the Continuous Improvement activities established in the plant.
- Chemical Engineer
- Environment, Agriculture
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Specialist
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If this describes you and you are interested, please apply by clicking the "Jelentkezem" button.