Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for a talented candidate, who can provide administrative support to Global Occupier Services team with particular emphasis on arranging all the billing for this team.
What you will be doing:
- Liaise with Account leads to ensure information on the forecasting systems is consistant with invoicing.
- Receiving invoice requests through the forecasting system from the team.
- Supporting the team in setting up projects.
- Ensure all the information is in place to enable invoicing before the deadlines (new entity or address set-ups and supporting documentation).
- Complete invoice request.
- Good understanding of the invoicing process from start to end.
- Code the supplier invoices with the required information and forward it to AP for payment.
- Arrange credit notes when required.
- Support the team in obtaining any supporting vendor set-up information required by the clients.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- Degree in the field of finance/accounting or 0,5-1 year experience at similar field
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Personable, approachable and able to converse with people at all levels within the organisation both internally and externally.
- Ability to work under significant pressure within a fast paced environment.
- Proactive with the ability to work either on own initiative or as part of a team and manage the invoicing on a monthly basis.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Attractive work environment
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Normal office hours without shifts
- Long-term career path
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Billing Assistant, Cashier
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.