Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Continental develops intelligent technologies for transporting people and their goods. As a reliable partner, the international automotive supplier, tire manufacturer, and industrial partner provides sustainable, safe, comfortable, individual, and affordable solutions. In 2015, the corporation generated sales of €39.2 billion with its five divisions, Chassis & Safety, Interior, Powertrain, Tires, and ContiTech. Continental currently employs more than 230,000 people in 56 countries.
Big Data Expert (Budapest)
In Machine Learning Department, we develop artificial intelligence solutions for automated driving. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and experienced minds to understand, evaluate and implement Deep Learning Methods. We are offering a great opportunity for a talented, motivated individual to work in the Machine Learning area in our ADAS division.
- data management for Deep Machine Learning
- definition and setup of a distributed compute cluster for Deep Learning
- documentation of concepts and implementations
- coordination of internal requirements and project time lines
- university degree or promotion (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related area)
- deep knowledge and interest in different database systems (SQL/NoSQL)
- good command of English
- collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
In addition, it would be beneficial to have:
- deep knowledge and experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- 2-3 years of relevant job experience
- experience with distributed compute systems
- functional development in automotive industry
- good programming skills in Python, C++
- passion for agile development methods
What we offer:
- personal career development in a challenging role
- participation in international projects
- competitive salary and benefits package
- flexible working hours
- cutting edge technologies
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Database Expert
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your English and Hungarian CV.