Biddable Media Lead - 000000234273
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines from brand to performance:
This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence.
Specific profile headlines:
At least 7 years’ industry experience, having day-to-day management of Search and Social platforms, including AdWords, Bing, analytics platforms, Facebook Business Manager and any DSPs. Experience essential with enterprise-level accounts and senior stakeholder reporting. Either experience with / in programmatic media (DSP, SSP’s, trading desks etc), or clear capability to embrace this area, to reflect Vodafone’s future onboarding plans.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Overall biddable media leadership – function and team – to deliver advanced, effective, smooth, and efficient operations
- Overall accountability for biddable media campaign operations: business / budget / channel choices
- Key integration point internally: Brand / Performance / CBU / EBU / Segments
- Key integration point with agency: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
- Programmatic private deals with premium publishers
- Drive audience strategy across all biddable channels for execution by account team: 2nd & 3rd party data strategy & partnerships
- Accountable on operational and planning strategy / executional performance, as well as technology / vendor / partner leadership (Google, Facebook, Twitter), innovation, training, best practice etc
- Work closely with Group Media Team – and as part of wider media community – in the development of strategic and operational best practice
- Create a centre of excellence for all Biddable Media, becoming a key focal point for the discipline
- In collaboration with Group, drive biddable media training and development agenda, to ensure advantage for Vodafone talent, keeping abreast of key trends and developing thought leadership in these areas
- Set and measure operational effectiveness through ongoing process / capability auditing
We are looking for you if you have
- Relevant management experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side. International experience an advantage.
- Hands-on and operational experience of search and social technology platforms, i.e. Essential for AdWords, Business Manager, and Advantageous for Twitter, Snapchat etc.
- Advantageous if experience in / with Programmatic media, i.e. DSP’s, SSP’s, Trade decks etc)
- Knowledge of specialist search and social biddable technology platforms, i.e. Marin, Kenshoo etc advantageous
- Search PPC knowledge including account and keyword strategies, RSLA, KPIs and targets, script development / account automation tools, and related products, e.g. PLA’s
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO would be advantageous
- Paid Social knowledge including targeting strategies, use of custom audiences, brand safety, Actionable Insights
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Good data management and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns, and working with DMP’s, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation.
- Proven track-record of driving projects and creating impact through pragmatic problem-solving
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Media Planner, Consultant
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!