FOR OUR BUDAPEST OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
BI Delivery Manager
About EPAM Systems
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
About EPAM Hungary
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager for our ENTERPRISE ANALYTICS division responsible for client management and solution delivery.
- Own end to end solution delivery on the accounts;
- Establish long-term partnerships with the clients, manage requirements;
- Accountable for the technical leadership regarding the delivery. Ensuring a sound and future proof architecture is planned and the implementation meets the technical quality standards.
- Establish project structure and reporting relationships, ensure everybody understands project goals and his/her role and responsibilities, encourage good working relationships among all project team members, motivate and resolve conflicts between individual members of the team, documents key project staff;
- Maintain project documentation, ensure that mandatory documents depending on the project type are created and updated during the project life-cycle;
- Assign the necessary and appropriate resources to the project;
- Perform risk management to discover and address potential problems before they occur;
- Track the project progress against project plan, hold regular status meetings, report project status. Perform scope control and change management.
- Monitor the project performance using statistical technics, analyze the outcomes and perform corrective actions;
- Organize and maintain effective communication both internal within project team and external with project stakeholders and Customer.
- Generate visible added value that company delivers to the client by suggestion of innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Control project effort. Correctly specify billable/non-billable activities.
- Ensure that project is completed within constrains of time, budget and quality;
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts, engagement timesheets and billing information
- Minimum 4-5 year IT and/or business project management experience;
- Knowledge of project management concepts, practices and techniques;
- Deep interest in IT and good grasp of technology;
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or Economy;
- Active advanced English knowledge is a must (both verbal and written).
- Result oriented and focused, agile personality whom takes ownership and responsibility;
- Ability to manage customers’ expectations; influence and motivate others.
- Experience in agile software development projects (mobile, BI or DW) is an advantage
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- Use of high valued applications;
- Bilingual work environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Recreation area;
- Relocation opportunities;
- International projects.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referrint to this position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384