Our client is one of the world’s biggest telecommunication company, to grow their team they are looking for a
BI & Data Architect
Who will - as part of the local Architecture team - own and lead the data model and data integration (ETL etc.). Create the data design of the IT platforms and DWH of the (local part of the) company, apply Enterprise Data modelling and Data Integration Architecture guidelines, Participate in Enterprise Architecture conceptual work to maintain a future proof data model.
- University/college degree preferably IT or Telco specific
- Strong IT background in Telco business
- At least 5 years working experience on BI domain
- Good written and oral communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Contribute to planning and designing the IT (BI) Data modelling and data integration architecture.
- Participate in application development projects, vendor and/or product selection and testing activities.
- Continuous cooperation and collaboration with Group Technology data architects and with other related companies.
- Ensure the completeness of IT data model and data integration-related tasks in (BI) projects.
- Contribute to the elaboration of data storage, DWH platform and resource architecture vision (physical, virtualization etc.)
- Explore new data modelling, data integration and BI technologies
Compensation: besides the basic salary there is a yearly bonus, laptop / phone, cafeteria.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Database Expert
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested please send your CV via the "Jelentkezem" button.