Start something big today. Apply as:
Basic Software Developer for eMobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big:
- Configuration / integration of CUBAS basic software of MDG1 uCgeneration
- Provision of executable software versions for platform and customer projects (traction inverter and DCDC converter)
- Performing functional tests of new program versions
- Supervision / extension of continuous build process of basic SW
- Evaluating errata messages
What distinguishes you:
- BSc / MSc Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Science, Natural Sciences
- Experience in system, functional, software development or application
- Knowledge in the field of vehicle technology and a profound system understanding
- Knowledge of software building processes and AUTOSAR methodology
- Knowledge of modern development tools (e.g. ASCET, INCA, CANoe)
- Good English language skills
- Independent & structured way of working
- Enthusiasm for technical challenges
- Teamwork, initiative, creativity, commitment
- Good communication skills
- Quick comprehension / understanding
- Process orientation
- High sense of responsibility
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.