The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Banking Solution Developer (.NET)
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
Main task will be developing medium scale banking solutions together with a team of 10 developers and business analysts to deliver and support business applications. Most of the developers are IBM OS/400 RPG specialist, backing the .NET front-end applications with functional mainframe.
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
- Ensure the compliance of internal and external rules and processes of development.
- All work to be completed in accordance with the procedures and standards in the designated tools.
- Manage and provide business support for the preparation of estimates for effort relating to functional requirements.
- Liaise with the allocated technical team to create a solutions and manage timely error resolution.
- Working with 3rd party providers.
- 5 years of experience in C# and .NET.
- Varied and recent banking products knowledge with focus on Hungarian market products.
- Experience of working in a functional role in banking software development projects.
- Experience of working in a customer oriented environment.
- Experience of application operation.
- Must be able to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
- Excellent analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 knowledge.
- Active Directory knowledge.
- SQL and MSSQL knowledge.
- Team player however ready to manage and coordinate other colleagues if needed.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant.