Now we are looking for Backend developers to our client’s exclusive office where continuous professional development is guaranteed due to the varied projects and cutting-edge technologies
Backend C#/ .NET Developer
The Budapest Tech Hub, serving over eight different brands, is expanding and the Team needs this professional who could be acting within a cross-functional Agile/Scrum team, cooperating with further Developers, QAs, Analysts and DevOps staff.
As a team member, you will be involved in all aspects of software development from making sure that the architecture and design are as good as possible, writing code and unit tests and managing data models. You will work both with designing and implementing new features as well as analyzing the system and improve architecture and technical excellence.
- 2+ years professional experience
- Confident in speaking and writing in English
- You have a passion for improving code/building software
- Soft skills: team worker; open minded; fast learner
- You will work with these technologies: .NET/C#; .NET Core; WebAPI, WCF; Hangfire; Rabbit MQ; Redis; SignalR; MS SQL Server 2014; Docker and you can also meet these further ones: AngularJS; Gulp, Webpack; TypeScript; Less; Jasmine and Protractor
- Discussing and implementing business requirements by suggesting approach and solution
- Working in high-latency environments
- Making decisions regarding technologies and architecture to ensure the user-friendliness and high quality of the product
- Coaching/mentoring junior colleagues, knowledge sharing opportunity
What our client offers:
- Competitive package including health insurance and sporting facilities
- Customized opportunity for career growth (including paid trainings)
- An inspiring, dynamic working environment with professional challenges
- Regular after-work and pre-budgeted team events
- Breakfast on Monday, sweets on Thursday, lunch on Friday bi-weekly.
- Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls!
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.