Back Office Processing Specialist
Aegon Asset Management (AAM) is part of Aegon Group, one of the world's leading financial services organizations, providing life insurance, pensions and asset management. AAM is a global, active investment manager with offices in the USA, UK and the Netherlands. We use our investment management expertise to help people achieve a lifetime of financial security, with a focus on excellence, trust and partnership. Investors worldwide entrust Aegon Asset Management to manage approximately €360 billion on their behalf. A new office is being established in Budapest to host a shared service center (Value Hub). This is an exciting new venture to join an international asset manager and provide high quality hands-on investment support services to the rest of Aegon Asset Management. As a member of our core team you can take part in building up AAM Value Hub, and will cooperate closely with colleagues from the other offices.
TASKS to be done
- The team is initially responsible for the processing and administration of security transactions, including trade confirmation, settlement, cash management and payments, corporate actions, position and cash reconciliations and for a range of security types, e.g. fixed income, equities, bonds, repos and derivatives in a multi-currency environment. The expectation is that additional tasks will be added.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS you will need
- Very knowledgeable and experienced on the majority of processes like settlements, payments, corporate actions and reconciliation.
- Customer oriented, disciplined with a strong drive for accomplishment, quality
- Assertive and open in your communication to and from others, willing to seek and provide honest, balanced and meaningful critical feedback to your direct colleagues, including your manager.
- Have 3+ years of experience in the financial asset management industry
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a financial or business administration area
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Working knowledge of investments
- Capable to view the series of activities as a chain or process
- Good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Analytical, as well as process improvement skills
FURTHER PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience in process transition/migration is a plus
- Microsoft Office automation (VBA) and Lean/Agile way of working.
What we OFFER
- Excellent terms of employment
- Home office opportunity
- Friendly team and inspiring work environment
- Great location in the heart of the city, office with a view
- Development opportunities, trainings
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Bank, Insurance Agent
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1091 Üllő út 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.