Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
BACK END DEVELOPER - VIENNA (E-M02)
- Detailed design of components of the system, following internal client working practices and standards;
- Deconvolution of user requirements into specific software features and functions;
- Design and development of user interfaces, with the user;
- Construction and testing of the program modules;
- Interfacing with users (both internal and external) to obtain feedback on suitability and effectiveness;
- Documentation of the system components;
- Communications with internal client customers on the project issues;
- The work will be reviewed by client’s staff and management against requirements and the client internal working practices and standards.
- Target dates for the completion of the work will be established prior to commencement of the work. Results will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
- The deliverables for each assignment, which must follow the client established standards, may include some or all of the following items: detailed design of the system components, source code of the tested program modules, technical documentation for the system components.
- University degree in Software Engineering or related subject (e.g. Computer Science, Information Science, etc.).
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the design and development of software applications in C# interfacing with MS SQL Server (2012 or higher) databases;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience using ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core;
- Back End development skills in C# programming language, Microsoft Entity Framework (EF), Microsoft SQL Server, .NET (version 4 and higher), WebAPI/WCF web services;
- Software Engineering general knowledge - very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming, software design patterns, service oriented architecture principles, secure coding practices (awareness of security vulnerabilities, etc.), message-driven architectures, Domain-Driven-Design, concept of Single Page Application (SPA), database modelling, unit testing, integration testing.
- Very good understanding of project management and software development processes.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good UML knowledge and use of diagramming tools.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- At least five (5) years of experience in database programming including writing stored procedures/functions;
- At least three (3) years of experience building JSON REST, including building and deployment of service-oriented architecture components;
- At least three (3) years working in a nuclear or nuclear-related field;
- Experience in working with message queuing systems like RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge and experience of MassTransit or NServiceBus
- Knowledge and experience with the following frameworks/libraries: AutoMapper, FluentMigrator, DevExpress & DevExtreme
- Knowledge and experience with CQRS and/or CQS
- Experience with Visual Studio Build and Release tools, applied to Continuous Integration and DevOps;
- Experience in TDD and BDD;
- Experience in working in a small size software development team (2 to 4 persons) and working independently;
- Experience with SharePoint, SSRS
- Experience in working with VSTS.
- Experience in working with WPF applications
- Familiarity with signal analysis and statistical analysis.
- Familiarity with the R statistical package
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer