Strong CEE Ltd. as a subsidiary of Strong International represents the Strong brand in 15 Central-, and Eastern European countries. Strong group of companies is present in all European countries with its innovative products related to digital television reception. Since the start in 1989 our company has experienced heavy growth and has become market leader in many countries. Our customers are specialised distributors, international retail chains and wholesalers for Consumer Electronics and IT.
B2B Technical support engineer
Főbb feladatok, munkák:
- Responsible for product test and verification.
- Discover defects of product, and recognize potential technical risks of product delivery.
- Document relevant acceptance reports.
- Follow up resolution of issues and customer requirements.
- Full time standby for customer care, including calls, mails, etc.
- Provide remote/onsite technical support for customers
- Assist R&D for addressing and analyzing cause of issue.
- Answer technical questions and explain product solution to customer.
- Travel in Europe to deal with the customer’s issues.
- Provide other assists to customer and internal team to ensure business success of the company.
60% of work
30% of work
10% of work
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
- Fluent English, reading and writing;
- Good at organizing technical report and documentation;
- Skillful at Microsoft office software including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio;
- Familiar with basic tools like: FTP, NotePad+, UltraEdit, Teamviewer, Jira
- Good sense in understanding technical mechanism, solutioning
- Able to work under strong pressure
- Keeping upright, honest, trustworthy and responsible as basic personal quality.
- Being hardworking and aggressive in success, with outstanding self-management personality.
- Being kind and good at communication to actively push things success in team working.
- Being careful and earnest in work, with excellent logical thinking and expressing, and outstanding learning capability and habit.
Bachelor’s degree, or Master’s degree
Electronic and Communication Engineering;
or Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering;
or Software and Network Engineering
Basic Personal Quality
Az állás betöltéséhez előnyt jelent:
Career Experience (2-5 or more years)
Candidate will be preferred, who has experience in software/hardware testing on electronic products;
Candidate are very much preferred, who has experience in digital television industry, has good knowledge at relevant standards of digital television, DVB technologies, principle of DVB services and products,
- Work in a dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Place of work is Budapest / Budaörs
Állás, munka területe(i):
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- Tesztelő, Tesztmérnök
- Speciális mérnöki területek
- Teljes munkaidő
- 3-5 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
Rugalmas munkavégzési hely - Külföld, Pest megye
- Please send your application stating your gross salary expectation per month in EUR in English and Hungarian by email
- Please send your credentials and recommendation letter