We – at Telenor – are committed doing our job while we are a part of an energetic, enthusiastic group where good mood helps us performing our tasks. Uncompromising mobilization, providing freedom to our customers – that is why we work day-by-day as Telenor co-workers. Join us and help to show our customers how they can realize their dreams with our services.
Apply to our
B2B Non-Core (IoT, cloud, ICT) Segment Manager
- Active participation in development of non-core (IoT, cloud, ICT) segment and product strategy for business segments and creation of activities’ roadmap
- Commercial product development
- Vendor and partner management related to non-core products and services
- Explore potential new product / service areas
- End-to-end responsibility for go-to-market activities of non-core products
- Definition of customer journeys and lifecycle management of existing base incl. lead generation, non-core related customer segmentation and related CRM campaigns
- Responsible for creation of non-core products related sales materials
- Training of sales team
- Presales / Postsales activities, representation of the company in events
- Creating non-core product management framework including research, pivoting, follow-up and potential adjustment
- Monitoring and analyzing non-core product performance in sales, revenue / margin generation and customer satisfaction and identification of related activities
- Strong collaboration with Hungarian B2B marketing and sales teams & Digital Product Delivery Team in creation of aligned non-core segment strategy, and customer handling
The ideal candidate has:
- College or university degree (preferably in Economics)
- 3+ year relevant experience in go-to-market methodologies in the service industry (relevant experience with IoT, cloud, ICT products)
- Strong customer and delivery focus
- Ability to understand the big picture while paying attention to details
- Ability to manage time well and to work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) both in English and in Hungarian
- Promotes a ‘teamwork approach’ and works collaboratively with other units
- Confidence when selling ideas to top management by implementing structured, informative presentations
Why choose us?
You can have a real impact on the success of a multinational company, moreover, in an industry where mobile technologies and digital innovations are at their turn. In addition to the fix, announced payment and the performance bonus, you get a benefit package of 700,000 HUF per year. It is natural that you get a business laptop and company mobile with unlimited internet access. Our headquarters in Hungary is waiting for you in one of the most modern environment.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Törökbálint, 2045 Pannon út 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.