Automotive technical support specialist
Our client is a leading global provider of outsourced technical business solutions in automotive industry.
Several countries will join the company this year, therefore the staff will grow rapidly.
We are looking for a new colleague with excellent French and good English knowledge to the following position:
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (WITH FLUENT FRENCH AND ENGLISH)
- Assess the claims according to the brand’s procedures and technical knowledge
- Provide dealer support for all matters relating to technical policy & procedures
- Ensure the accessibility of your service towards the dealers & commit to reliable and fast response
- Implement and control new technical procedures in your market
- Liaise with the European centre and the field staff
- Write & publish technical Information
- Support technical auditor
- You have automotive engineering degree and/or experience within automotive after sales
- You have Automotive technical experience as a Retailer or Repairman or Dealer
- Solution minded and highly oriented on customer satisfaction
- Good interpersonal and people communications skills
- Precise, punctual and reliable
- Effective team player
- Excellent French written and spoken.
- Intermediate English written and spoken.
- Excellent English written and spoken
What we offer:
- The company offers you career opportunity and competitive income at a leading international automotive service provider, where the team is young and dynamic, and the working conditions are excellent.
- Also you can take part in global projects.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Transport Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- French (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Kérjük, pályázatát a jelentkezés gombra kattintva küldje el.