Automation Tester – Tosca
Automation Tester – Tosca
In this multifunctional role: you are a part of our development team, and you participate and contribute in all agile activities (sprint plannings, etc.). A close collaboration to our software developer belongs to your daily business. This position is available not only to testers who have been automating test cases by scripts before, but also to existing manual testers who have a strong technical background, and are eager to learn more about test automation.
Teams and tasks
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kind of tasks, an Agile Coach and a Product Owner will also help each team. Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas.
What will you do?
- First of all: learn TOSCA, a market leading test automation software, and even have the opportunity to get certificates about it
- Leading and managing the creation, execution and maintenance of automated software tests – using Tosca. No development/scripting is required.
- Creating risk-based requirements and defining test data based on internal requirements
- Taking responsibility of manual and exploratory testing of our market leading software
- Improving our existing software test methods, tools and processes
- Interpreting and reporting your test results by focusing on continuous quality improvement
How we imagine you, our new colleague? What you definitely have…
- 3+ years manual or automated software testing experience
- Basic understanding of HTML, XML, networking, SQL
- Basic experience in using virtual machinesTechnical education and solid technical knowledge
What you also have…
- Fluent English and Hungarian language
- Ability to assign appropriate priorities during managing workload
- Motivated by achieving innovative results
- High solution orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic programming skills: C#, .NET, JAVA
- Experience in using, Tosca, SoapUI or any other test automation tool
- Experience in testing under WPF
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, quickbuild, etc.)
- ISTQB certificate
- Experience with distributed systems/API layer of applications
- Agile mindset
We’ll provide you...
- A 2-weeks training at Vienna to get comfortable with things once you start working with us
- The opportunity to learn more and more about different technologies
- A supportive background for your professional growth (trainings in Budapest or Vienna, meetups, conferences)
- The opportunity to take official Microsoft Certification Exams here at our office
- Cookie & Fruit Day every week
- Teambuilding events monthly
- Calm office environment at XI. district, Budapest
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Tester, Test Engineer
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV via Jelentkezem button underneath!
To apply or for further information, contact me…
M: +36 70/ 977 9948