Our trusted multinational client is creating a new Robotics Process Automation team and looking for a Developer to deliver value to the business. It is a great opportunity to join a new team within the organization with new goals and challenges.
Key Competencies as a Developer:
- Create RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions following architecture design;
- Document all phases of engagement from business process analysis to development and implementation;
- Develop and break down the User stories to task and complete development on automation;
- Involve in Unit testing & participate in daily scrum meeting;
- Analyze and document business processes using automation products.
- Experience with BluePrism / UiPath tools;
- Experience in implementing RPA solutions is an advantage;
- Experience of Agile, particularly Scrum and DevOps is an advantage;
- Automation Anywhere knowledge is a strong advantage;
- Fluency in English is a must.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- System Integrator
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are already interested in the details please contact me by sending your updated CV.