We are looking for an
Automated Test Engineer - 000000240738
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Clear understanding of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and its standards, automated test engineers are highly proficient in designing test suites and they are familiar with various testing techniques. In collaboration with system developers and experts the Automated Test Engineer elaborate automated test suites to cover all developed functions and processes in a test cycle.
- Using associated test data to design and develop test procedures and cases
- Manually or automated executing the test procedures
- Attending test-procedure walk-through
- Following the required set standards
- Run test suites and capable to evaluate it
- Designing effective test suites as well as efficiently working with test tools
- Executing the tests and preparing reports for the same
Some of the major responsibilities of these engineers include:
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Participate in the preparation of high level technical test proposal and provide expertise into various areas of comprehensive test solution.
- Understand the business and technical needs and implications of new services and translate them into detailed IT non-functional requirements
- Maintain and elaborate test cases/documentation and reports in her/his area and develop new test approach and test sets if the business or technical need can be fulfilled internally.
- Negotiate functional and technical feasibility of test requirements with systems suppliers, developers and/or other third parties
- Provide estimate regarding quotations, resource needs and feasible delivery dates
- Compile technical concepts for the fulfillment of the test demands
- Follow the work of vendors, review and comment all work products and propose preferable solutions if needed
- Participate in the delivery of tasks, enhancements and IT Development projects (in accordance with the valid project management methodology)
- Continuously improve his/her competence and technological knowledge in her/his area
We are looking for you if you have
- University degree (IT or Telco specific is an advantage)
- At least 2 years working experience
- 1 years of experience in Information Technology industry as Tester or Test Designer is an advantage
- Experience of project management is an advantage
- IT Systems / Software development lifecycle involved testing knowledge is useful
- SQL knowledge is required
- JMeter; SoapUI; Sonarqube; Selenium and Jenkins knowledge are advantage
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.