- Your role will cover a range of assignments, including audits of financial statements prepared IFRS or US GAAP standards;
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work;
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management;
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks;
- Monitor and control auditing staff;
- Coach, train and evaluate junior staff;
- PCAOB and SOX experience is an advantage.
What do we offer:
- A great setting in the centre of Budapest;
- A wide range of clients and assignments;
- Challenging international environment, where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Communicate with excellent spoken and written English;
- Have previous experience with auditing;
- Adapt easily to the fast changing environment;
- Have excellent client relationship and project management skills.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Auditor, Internal Auditor
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.