Associate Consultant - New Graduate
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As an Associate Consultant, you will work on consulting project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud applications for our customers. You’ll collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects to learn consulting, application design and project management skills. You will participate in business process discovery workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and the final deployments.
This position is part of our Consultant Development Program and represents the perfect opportunity to develop foundational skills: learn about business operations and consultancy services from experienced professionals, travel and work within a global team and also get to know one of the most important industries – life sciences.
- Participate in business process discovery workshops
- Application design and configuration
- Data migration from source systems into the Veeva application
- Provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design
- Document the solution
- University degree (at least BA, BSc, BBA)
- Fluent in English
- Interested in technology and consultancy services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Analytical skills, the ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Candidate must have the ability to travel domestically and abroad as required
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
What we offer:
- State of the art office
- Diverse culture environment
- Being part of a rapidly growing US based, stock-listed, start-up software company
- Career opportunity
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Telecommuting/working from home
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.
We provide home office and video conference interviews in the current situation. We are hiring continuously with online on-boarding.