Associate Consultant - Graduate
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
As an Associate Consultant, you will work on consulting project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud applications for our customers. You’ll collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects to learn consulting, application design and project management skills. You will participate in business process discovery workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and the final deployments.
This position is part of our Consultant Development Program and represents the perfect opportunity to develop foundational skills: learn about business operations and consultancy services from experienced professionals, travel and work within a global team and also get to know one of the most important industries – life sciences.
- Participate in business process discovery workshops
- Application design and configuration
- Data migration from source systems into the Veeva application
- Provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design
- Document the solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Proven analytical skills
- The ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Interested in technology and consultancy services
- Candidate must have the ability to travel domestically and abroad as required
- Experience with MSOffice (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Fluent in English
- University degree (BA, BSc, BBA)
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
WHAT WE OFFER:
- State of the art office
- Diverse culture environment
- Being part of a rapidly growing US based, stock-listed, start-up software company
- Career opportunity
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.