Associate Brand Manager
AssistantBrand Manager Location: Budapest
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Join top notch brand management teams at P&G Central Europe and gain experience in the best in class and inspiring brand building, multifunctional and multicultural environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a portfolio of brands that millions of consumers and businesses can’t live without. Our brand teams are currently expanding, and we have some exciting opportunities in Budapest and in Warsaw.
We are looking for motivated and commercially awareAssistant Brand Managers to join P&G brand function. In P&G Brand Management you will lead multifunctional teams (including finance, sales and product supply) to develop and execute winning growth strategies in order to accelerate our business across 10 markets in Central Europe.
Are you ready for the challenge?“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Take specific responsibility for all areas of brand management, starting with general business management, through communication planning and trade marketing
- Design strategic interventions on brand portfolio, marketing and sales plans based on the in-depth analysis of wide set of data, including sales, shares, consumer insights, media efficiency, competitive activities, etc.
- Lead a new product launches and evaluate the current strategies of a brand performance
- Coordinate the work of multi-functional team, including internal and external partners such as media and creative agencies
- Leverage consumer & shopper understanding, gathering insights from key decision makers and develop plans to meet identified needs
- Pioneer innovative digital solutions in the area of communication and commerce for a brand or full portfolio
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- Previous Brand Management experience and ideally experience of brand activation in the Ukraine market.
- Proven experience working in marketing alongside a background and interest in developing and managing successful innovation in FMCG.
- Strong consumer understanding and some experience in portfolio and activation management
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaborations skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Advanced Excel and/or Power BI skills
- Fluent English essential
- Comfortable with a Warsaw or Budapest base
What we offer you:
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged
You can also expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.