Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $21.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
- Registering, get approval for, book and follow-up of vendor invoices
- Minimize level of not invoiced vendor balances
- Handling supplier statements
- Improving accounting processes
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Follow-up blocked invoices
- Participate in preparation of monthly VAT return
- Prepare and analyse regular and ad-hoc reports
- Participate in monthly-, quarterly- and yearly closing tasks
- Solve occurring accounting issues
- Check vendor master data, request changes if required
- Prepare statistics
- Support financial-, tax- and other external and internal audits
- Intermediate level professional education (specialization in accounting) and/or Hungarian Chartered Accountant certification (registration not required)
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting
- Intermediate English language skills
- MS Excel usage on professional level
- Analytical thinking
- Accuracy and preciseness
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Ethical behaviour
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers?
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.