Start something big today. Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. The Hatvan plant was established in 1998 and meanwhile it has become the largest production site of the Automotive Electronics division within the Bosch Group worldwide, where more than 6000 colleagues contribute to shaping the future of driving. While applying state of the art production technologies, we strive to be a spearhead of Industry 4.0 solutions. The main profile of the company is the series production of control units and sensors from among the future-oriented products of Bosch’s Mobility Solutions business sector. Our products significantly contribute to making driving ever safer, cleaner, and more economical.
Your contribution to something big:
- Support the department leaders’ work
- Prepare for the meetings and customer audits
- Organize domestic and international business trips, programs, workshops and team building events
- Prepare presentations, especially refresh standard presentations
- Maintain organizational charts, preparation of personnel announcements
- Internal documentation and archiving, distribute the letters for the relevant persons and coordination of outgoing letters
- Coordinate the trainings (and internal obligatory trainings) Create and follow-up the orders in SAP
- Working time corrections
- Follow-up capacity and day-offs
- Ad-hoc and daily office tasks
- Checking the invoices and support their proper allowance
What distinguishes you:
- University degree is preferred but not a must
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English or/and German language knowledge
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Applied IT knowledge (MS Office, SAP)
- Understanding of processes
- Precise, careful and organized work
- Cooperative attitude
Your future job location offers you:
Inspiring challenges in an international environment. Continuous development opportunity via professional and language trainings. Personalised development plan with career planning possibilities. Wide range of benefits and services, insurance and medical service. Company buses from Budapest, Stadionok and from other locations around Hatvan. Company restaurant with daily fund to support your meals. Employee discounts to several facilities countrywide. Sport and family events. Bosch kindergarden and elementary school, providing high quality education to your children.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Hatvan, 3000 Robert Bosch út 1.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.