Assistant Maintenance Manager
International luxury hotel with premium services and high-class facilities is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
The selected candidate’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Prepares the monthly, annual and five-year maintenance plans for the upcoming period, making propositions focusing on efficiency and improvement;
- Continuously monitoring the building and the maintenance work of the staff;
- Coordinates and organizes necessary reparations;
- Takes part in the preparations of maintenance statistics, ensures proper administration;
- Maintaining and adjusting the equipment to encourage cost-effective operation;
- Monitoring and tendering the building utility consumptions
- Ensures motivation within the team.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Free meals in the colleagues restaurant
- Cafeteria after one month
- Opportunity to learn and develop
The selected candidate should preferably:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in building or electrical engineering
- Good English knowledge
- Ability to manage, coordinate a team
- Organized and creative
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hospitality qualification will be considered an asset.
- Electrical Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1073 Erzsébet körút 43-49.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.