Assistant, Global Performance & Development
BUDAPEST OR SZÉKESFEHÉRVÁR
According to your preference you may choose our Budapest or Székesfehérvár office as you place of work
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D.
Global Business Services (GBS) combine several shared service centers such as the Accounting Centers, HR Competence Centers and Shared Services of Extruded Solutions with key competence in Finance, HR and IT/IS into one global business service partner organization delivering services to all Hydro business areas and staff areas.
- Administration of the training catalogue in the learning system
- Practical coordination of trainings (room booking, catering etc.)
- Point of contact and communication with training participants
- Preparation of training documents
- Post-training administration: distribution of minutes and documents, cost distribution, evaluation by Netigate or Microsoft Forms
- Provide support with the performance management system, learning management system and employee engagement survey
- Counseling clients in questions regarding the above-mentioned IT systems
- Case handling for P&D issues within the Regional Hub in Germany
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar area, preferably in a multinational environment
- University degree in a relevant field is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Affinity and interest in IT systems
- Proactive, customer-oriented personality
Upload the Hungarian and English CV.