Asset Management Analyst
We are in search of an individual who will work with an Asset Manager for client specific asset management resource team. This resource will require communication skills, both oral and written as well as the ability to work analyze data from multiple data sources including.
•The ideal candidate is one that has a strong technical background who can perform daily Asset/Configuration Management functions including data analysis, reporting and process monitoring and improvement activities.
- Member of an Asset Management team working with both on-site and local field resources to identify and validate complete life cycle of end user and enterprise assets
- Provide Ad-Hoc reports for both hardware and software assets.
- Work with field resources and service delivery teams to identify missing information
- Work with data to eliminate inconsistencies and perform other due diligence analysis of the
- Populate all Software License Data and client provided hardware and software data in ITSM. Reconcile all software licenses against all installed software instances to report on software license compliance.
- Process ASN data from new bulk procurements of new assets.
- Process data from new disposals during the refresh.
- Follow defined processes to ensure data accuracy within the Asset Management CMDB System: ServiceNow experience preferred.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- University degree
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent English
- High degree of understanding in Microsoft Excel and database concepts
- Must be able to analyze data from multiple data sources such as, but not limited to, SCCM, ADDM, ServiceWatch/ServiceNow Discovery, Altiris and LANDesk or other similar data collecting tool sets.
- Should be well versed in ITIL v3 Foundation background (certification preferred), operational familiarity with ServiceNow or similar tool set.
- Multinational team
- Subsidized language courses
- Cafeteria package
- Modern office in the city center
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.