Asset and Configuration Manager
- Understand the requirements and limitations of the customer and transpose with current tooling and service delivery capabilities.
- Discuss the possible tooling enhancements with the technical team.
- Align the asset & config management processes accordingly.
- Find the best approach for data collection and enter the data into the system.
- Identify, control, record, report, audit and verify configuration items.
- Keep track of both the in stock and in use assets for our internal and external parties.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders when inconsistencies are found and ensure they are corrected.
- Monitor adherence to technical and quality standards and ensure full compliance to our procedures.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes, tooling and work methods.
Build up ITIL aligned Configuration and Asset Management services for new clients:
Perform asset and configuration management activities for clients:
Relevant experience in working with Asset Management and Configuration Management processes and systems.
Experience in building up asset and configuration management databased and processes for clients against deadlines.
Solid knowledge of ITIL (specifically Asset and Configuration Management).
Advanced level of English.
Strong communication skills.
Focus on processes and improving processes.
Service Now knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer:
Complex training program.
Good work atmosphere, helpful and supportive team.
Nice office environment in the 2nd district of Budapest.
Career opportunity within the organization.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- Logistical Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1027, BUDAPEST HENGER utca 2..
How to apply/contact information:
We look forward having your application including an English cv and motivational letter.