The UK based Tesco is presented in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand. Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary. More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
Roles and responsibilities
Creating Hungarian texts, based on documents in English, for packaging of Tesco own brand products in accordance with applicable legislation; Translating already existing texts from English to Hungarian in accordance with applicable legislation; Monitoring all changes in the E.U. and Hungarian legislation as well as in internal guidelines; Being responsible for implementing these changes; Communicating daily across the entire Central Europe within our company – mainly in English as you will be part of an international team (Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia);
According to our colleagues:
- Great team spirit that means you can work together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues
- Onboarding programs and trainings so you can learn and develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working, we support to work from home once or twice a week in most of the head office positions
- Company buses from Allee and Kelenföld railway station which by you can get to Budaörs in 10-15 minutes
- Other advantages are for example: easy to park your car, we have company canteen, coffee shop and several team building programmes
You will be great in this role if you have
University degree in food engineering, chemistry or agricultural technology; Hungarian and E.U. legislation knowledge; Advanced knowledge of English, written and spoken (min. B2); Thoroughness, self-reliance as well as collaborative approach; General food processing knowledge, eventually experience with cosmetics labelling is an advantage;
- Environment, Agriculture
- Agriculture, Food industry
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budaörs, 2040 Kinizsi út 1-3.
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.