KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Architecture Design and System Integration Advisor in IT Advisory Services
- University or college degree specialized in IT
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the area of IT integration
- Proven track record contributing to IT projects in most of the following areas: enterprise architecture design; SOA, cloud or middleware implementation; application and infrastructure architecture design
- Experience in IT system design and application development
- Business affinity (capability of translating business operation to technical integration model)
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a challenging environment
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Advantage: banking sector experience, knowledge of architecture design methodologies and tools such as Enterprise Architect, RUP, TOGAF
Your role and responsibilities:
- Acting as expert in advisory services related to IT integration engagements, like enterprise architecture design, review of SOA architectures and quality assurance of middleware integration or similar
What we offer:
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments
- The opportunity for personal development and learning both on the job and through formal training
- Competitive remuneration package
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading
your English and/or Hungarian CVs, including photos.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.