Architect Marketing Specialist
Are you interested in creative marketing for architects? Have you always wanted to work for a multinational company?
GRAPHISOFT is looking for a talented Creative Marketing Specialist!
Tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- Develop creative architectural marketing content:
- Build ARCHICAD models of known buildings (architectural classics),
- Develop professional architectural renderings, fly-through movies (Twinmotion, CineRender),
- Create publication-ready screenshots to illusrate product features for the press, websites, banners, presentations and social media,
- Record videos of product features and workflows to underline the practical benefits for architects, write narration scripts.
- Create and present public product demos on webinars and events:
- Develop marketing presentations for Sales, Partner- and Public audience based on product marketing strategies, overview the localization processes,
- Develop product presentations and take part on live webinars and public events.
- Drive, contribute and manage the delivery and localization of marketing projects:
- Brochures (design, layout, text- image and multimedia content, localization),
- Websites (layout, text- image and multimedia content, localization).
- Multimedia content (creation and post-production of videos including intros and outros, social media snippets, previews, title screens as well as managing the localization workflows).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Good knowledge of GRAPHISOFT products (ARCHICAD, BIMx, BIMcloud)
- High level of spoken and written English skills, good communication skills
- Self-motivated, dedicated to do quality work with attention to details
- Able to work independently (manage, prioritize multiple projects), or collaborate with the marketing team and company at large
- Experience working in an architectural design office.
- Experience of algorithmic design, architectiral visualization, open bim, integrated design, teamwork workflows; knowledge of Solibri, dRofus, Twinmotion, Rhino-Grasshopper applications.
- Experience or working knowledge of other BIM, 3D modeling, visualization or collaboration applicatoins.
- Audio-video editing skills, experience in video story-board, production and post-production.
Some examples of work:
- BIM with ARCHICAD
- Using Google Cardboard with BIMx on iPhone and Android
- Rendering a World Cup 2014 Ball with ARCHICAD CineRender
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest III. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
If you think this description fits you, come and join us in our company headquarters located at the well-known Graphisoft Park!
If you are interested in the position described above, please send your resume CV by clicking on the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.