Application Support Analyst
Summary of Role
This role will allow you to get in touch with cutting edge technology such as VMS and learn many aspects of corporate operations and systems.
The Application Support Specialist is also responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with the end users and performs all activities as set out in company’s agreements with our client. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will receive appropriate training for both technical and soft skills required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide 1st line application support by continuously monitoring and answering client queries via phone and email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help resolve application and access issues, as well as offer guidance to the end users on any operations they need to complete.
- Continuously monitor outstanding cases and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements laid down by the company and its customers
- Proactively identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous Helpdesk/Customer Servicer experience, preferably within application support field
- Highly customer focused with a good understanding of the IT service industry.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good personal organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolve daily issues
- ITIL awareness and experience in following ITIL guidelines is an advantage
The tasks and responsibilities described here in shall be provided in English
The service will be provided in the US business hours on a shift pattern with the below shifts.
Weekdays: 23:00-07:30 / 19:00-03:30
Night shift allowance applies as per Hungarian labor code.
Transportation is provided for hours when public transport is not available.
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.