Application Specialist (all gender) in Hungary

Hamilton Bonaduz AG

Budapest

Hamilton Bonaduz AG

Application Specialist (all gender) in Hungary

Home Office (Hungary)

Business Unit:

Robotics Direct Sales

Responsibilities:

  • Presales projects qualification/visits together with the local territory/business manager
  • Analyzing custom’s application and developing appropriate instruments configurations
  • Writing system specifications and when required selection of appropriate 3rd party devices
  • Coordination of projects implementation till successful finalization
  • Program the requested customer application on the installed units
  • Perform water and biological test of the programmed scripts

Qualifications:

  • MSc degree in Biology with specialization in Molecular Biology or Cell Biology or equivalent
  • Degrees in Bioinformatics or Chemistry are also compatible with the job profile
  • Knowledge of the main molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, nucleic acid sequencing, cloning, NGS,  etc.) and cell biology procedures (cell culture maintenance, cell based assays, etc.)
  • Very good knowledge of MS Office suite is a must, eventual programming languages (C++, etc.) are a plus
  • Proven experience in lab automation projects
  • Previous experience in a similar position is considered as a plus
  • Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage, every further language is a plus
  • Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment

 

As part of a small team you will work self-directed in your home office, ideally located in the greater Budapest area. You will be involved method programming and application support of the instruments installed in various European countries therefore travelling will be part of the job. Ideally 75% of the time will be dedicated to customer support in Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia, the remaining 25% will be dedicated to support customer in other countries like Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Ukraine, etc.

Sector(s):

  • Environment, Agriculture
  • Biotechnology
  • Engineer
  • Special Engineering Areas
  • Sales, Trade
  • Engineer, Technical Sales Representative

Experience required:

  • 1-3 years professional experience

Required Qualification:

  • College degree

Required language level:

  • English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)

Employment type:

  • Full time
  • Home office available

Job location:

Budapest

How to apply/ contact information:

Are you interested? Then please apply online by clicking on the "Apply" button.

Application Specialist (all gender) in Hungary
Hamilton Bonaduz AG
Budapest