We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives.
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Subject Matter Expert in Application Packaging and Applications Assessment technologies and be ready to present or lead discussions on these technologies.
- Deliver Application packages to the optimum quality level within the service timelines
- Ensure quality on all application packages to meet all KPIs and keep on improving
- Work with tools related to Application packaging (Admin Studio, Advance Installer or any similar) and deployment tools (SCCM, Intune or any similar)
- Work with Internal teams and customer to look after the delivery and maintain good and professional relationship.
- Take part in account transitions, ensure all the right processes are applied and followed and a clearly defined and documented RACI matrix is in place.
- Lead and drive any major escalations to a successful closure.
- Lead automation initiatives. Implement lean programs.
- Thorough understanding of all the KPIs and SLAs. Should be able to derive and calculate KPIs.
- Design and Implement Infrastructure Systems especially for Application Packaging and Application Virtualization.
- Lead and drive projects to closure.
- Practitioner of the issues identification and continual process improvement
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Candidate with 6+ Yrs. Strong experience in Application Repackaging and scripting ·
- Expertise in PowerShell/VB scripting
- Experience in Intune packaging
- Expertise level knowledge on AdminStudio, Windows Installer technology. (Or similar tools like Wise Studio, Advanced Installer) · Experience in reviewing the packages to ensure quality adherence
- Should have a very good understanding of the processes and should ensure 100% compliance.
- Expert knowledge in using troubleshooting tools like ProcMon, WinDebug, Install Rite, PictureTaker. ·
- Possess knowledge on deployment tools and technologies and should be able to work with dependent teams in identifying and troubleshooting any package related issues.
- Assess, identify and implement automation opportunities which brings in improved efficiencies.
- Expert in the use of the VMware workstation or any other desktop virtualization platform.
- Willingness to learn and support latest packaging methods including MSIX and App-Attach
- Evaluate alternatives for deploying and supporting applications in a managed environment.
- Troubleshooting on deployment failures
- Ability to prepare POC, creating RFC, Implementing Service improvements etc.
- Knowledge on Client OS (Windows 10/11) and Troubleshooting.
- Responsible for proper escalation, communications, and management of production system problems. ·
- Ability to train less experienced staff is required
What do we offer?
- Monthly gross 35.000 HUF cafeteria - regardless of your weekly working hours
- Private Health Insurance - Generali Premium Package provided for all Unisys associates
- Home office allowance
- Exchange loss stop - on top of your monthly salary, each month you will receive an additional compensation
- Last and foremost, a great team, also a lot of learning and training opportunities
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer