In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Application Architect - VOC0002Z7
The Application Architect supports early-stage projects in reviewing technical solution and ensure architecture-compliant IT solution designs and deriving high-level effort estimations. The role also reviews and approves solution designs of new applications for internal VSS usage.
What you will do:
- Define and own the application architecture for the entire VSS organisation
- Support service transition projects in architecture-compliant solution designs, effort-estimation, vendor selection and implementation approach
- Review solution designs and ensure adherence to the VSS application architecture guidelines
- Ensure alignment of the application architecture with the network and infrastructure architecture and the Vodafone-Group architecture model and standards for IT applications
- Own and maintain the Application Lifecycle Management tool
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluency in English
- 4 years experience in application architecture
- Qualification in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline is a must
- Experience in working on agile
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home once a week
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- System Integrator
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.