IT Services Hungary Kft. (IT SERVICES HUNGARY KFT)
Our new member's most important task is performing tasks in the topic of webSSO with the Deutsche Telekom Group's unified identity, access & authorization supporting solution.
- IBM WebSeal based environment operation and configuration (Access Manager, Federated Identity Manager, Webseal Server)
- Federation services incident, problem, and change management; ticket management
- Support of applications and clients
- Unix / Linux administration skills
If you have…
- Language: english mandatory, german is an advantage
- Fundamental overall IT know-how (databases, LDAP, network protocols, scripting, operating systems (mainly Unix derivates basics))
- Knowledge around "WebSSO", federation and the used protocols (e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect)
- Knowledge regarding virtualization platforms e.g. VMWare
- Basic understanding of identity management
- Open minded
- Proactive working
- Proactive communicating
- Able to work as a team member
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.