AP Process Controller (SSC)
Would you like to utilize your language skills while supporting world-class food products you can truly connect to? Are you a solution oriented people person who does not hesitate to pick up the phone in order to be effective? Added value, ownership, process improvement are not just terms for you, but something you are keen on?
Then this opportunity is for you!
- Handling queries - responsible for handling vendor and employee/business partner queries via phone and email. As a FrieslandCampina representative, gives accurate information to suppliers/business partners, with professional way of communication and behaviour.
- Follow-up – responsible for follow-up on pending items and reminders (responsibility of AP Control Team).
- Accurately booking and filing incoming invoices and supportive documentation, in case needed, and forwarding to responsible operational teams, in order to ensure timely month-end closing.
- Executing and coordinating processes related to incoming invoices, such as claims, returns, balance notifications, master data maintenance etc.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers of the company.
- Continuously monitoring data in AP subledgers/general ledger and related systems to ensure compliance.
- Assist in preparing internal policies and Annual Report based on applicable accounting and internal rules.
- Active participation in month-end closing activities, 100% timely completion of controls on a monthly basis.
- Proving data, information and reports to different Stakeholders on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Participating in reporting and reconciliation activities.
- Executing document and file management, as well as archiving activities, related to AP queries.
- Contribute in the creation and maintenance of departmental policies, training documents and performance metrics.
- Provide ad-hoc project support.
What we ask
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable preferably in a multinational environment or in an a Shared Service Centre environment
- Studies in Accounting or Finance is a significant advantage
- Fluency in English and German OR Russian OR Dutch OR Romanian OR Greek OR Russian
- Experience in SAP and related workflow solutions is an advantage
- Confident Excel user
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and “can do” mindset eagerness to learn
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented
- Ability to adopt change
What we offer:
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas and to develop further
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Russian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Greek (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Dutch (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Romanian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!