Analyst – RTR Accounting
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
There are multiple accounting job opportunities within our RTR team: indefinite and fixed-term positions (with potential extension) are also available.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for programming assets and obligations
- Prepare program asset and liability account roll forwards and information supporting financial statement disclosures
- Prepare and park journal entries
- Process monthly amortization for programming assets
- Raise purchase orders for contractual obligations arising from license agreements
- Process requests for creating programming project and asset master data, set budget on the projects
- Completed studies in Finance/ Accounting
- Demonstrate strong and up-to-date accounting knowledge, good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes to be able to form an opinion on accounting and process matters
- Strong business English language skills both oral and written (above level B2)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in accounting
- SAP knowledge
- US GAAP knowledge
- Demonstrate proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
- Ability to take initiative, follow through and complete tasks on time
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company.
- We have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our health & safety guidelines).
- We have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork.
- We have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms.
- We have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities.
- We have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program.
- We have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sport pass registration possibility.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Also please indicate if you are open for fixed-term opportunities as well.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!