SPECIALIST, GLOBAL PERFORMANCE & DEVELOPMENT
As a Performance & Development Analyst you are responsible for the delivery of support services according to overall strategy, performance targets and customer expectations, within agreed mandate, processes, and corporate framework.
- Support to HR professionals with My Way (performance management system) and Hydro Monitor (employee engagement survey) on planning, roll- out, train and support local HR Managers, follow up and report task completion;
- Support to Course Owners for Hydro Academy (learning management system): set up trainings, train on system use, advise on set-up and e-learning/nano-learning development;
- Support on linguistic translations for all processes when needed;
- Make sure that standard processes are in adherence.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ HR experience, preferably relating to the processes in scope;
- Fluency in English, other languages are an advantage;
- Affinity and interest in IT systems;
- Proactive, customer oriented.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV on our website via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)