Start something big today. Apply as:
Algorithm Developer for Driver Assistance and Automotive Steering
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
- Development and verification of complex control algorithms by use of mathematical and simulation models
- Bringing algorithm from model to target environment including verification in the vehicle
- Evaluating and analysing tests results based on system requirements
- Alignment and documentation of customer requirements
- Optimize coding in embedded systems
- Using automotive-specific development environments
- Close cooperation with international development teams
What distinguishes you
- Bsc/Msc in computer science, automation, electronics, telecommunications, informatics, mathematics, physics or comparable
- C/C++ programming skills
- English language knowledge
- Matlab/Python programming skills
- Ability to work independently, with an analytical mindset
- Experience with embedded software development
- Experience in the field of signal processing algorithms
- German language knowledge
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Education, Research, Science
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.