Start something big today. Apply as:
Algorithm Developer for Automated Driving
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
- Research and develop algorithms for highly automated driving, and driver assistance
- Concept development and implementation of sensor fusion, and environmental modelling algorithms used in highly automated driving
- Create mathematical models for describing the perceived environment
- Optimize algorithms for embedded real time usage
- Discuss technical solutions as part of an international team
- Analyze test results and measurements from the field
- Work in an international environment
- Gain an overview in specific, dedicated automated driving system
- Close collaboration in agile teams
What distinguishes you
- BSc or MSc degree in computer science or comparable
- Knowledge of tracking algorithms, and/or machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of sensor fusion algorithms
- Strong interest about automated driving trends and systems
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- SW development skills (C++, Python/Matlab)
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Ability to efficiently gain an overview on complex technical content
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.